McOpCo Operations Consultant SA - Internal (Restaurant & Corporate) Applications Only
- Adelaide SA, Australia
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for over 40 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count.
The McOpCo Operations Consultant will drive sales and profit through strategic management of operations, whilst developing and inspiring the growth of our people. This individual will empower our people to achieve The Pathway 22 Plan through effective leadership, coaching and business planning.
What will my key accountabilities be?
- QSC & Sales Building
- Business Results and ROIP
- Workplace Safety
Essential technical and behavioural skills
- A clear and confident communicator- both written and oral
- Great at building strong interpersonal relationships with co-workers, stakeholders and third parties
- Someone who sees the big picture and the impacts of their decisions on other parts of the business
- Self-motivated and proactive, takes the initiative to pre-empt problems
- Adept at analysing and utilising data to determine root causes of and action plans to resolve problems
- Able to have challenging conversations with confidence.
- Organised, methodical and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple complex matters at once
- A confident presenter who can engage and influence large audiences.
- Ethical and responsible, understands and adheres to McDonald’s Standards of Business Conduct always
This is a level 5 role and is best suited to someone with exceptional stakeholder management skills who is up for a challenge and is flexible to work around operational requirements. If you are interested in reviewing the full JD, please reach out to Erin Nasso. Applications close COB Monday the 25th May.
All enquiries can be handled in confidence, however all internal applications must be supported by your L3 Manager or Licensee.