Property Graduate 2020 - NSW APPLICATIONS
- Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
Appetite needs opportunity, and you’ll feed it with Macca’s graduate opportunities!
Our BRAND NEW graduate program in the NSW Property Department is just the beginning of building a long and steady career that not only builds the arches; but your future too.
Our Sydney Property Grad Program will be based in Thornleigh within the National Development Group on a two year rotation between the fields of Real Estate, Asset, Design & Construction. It will be a two year program, with the hope to continue into a permanent role at completion of the cycle in 2022.
You will be buddied up with experts in each field, gaining hands on experience to fast-track your career with hands-on technical exposure on-site and in DA board meetings. You will be a sponge, learning absolutely everything there is to know about one of the world’s most recognisable brands. Not only will you walk away (or walk further with us we hope!) with a breadth of knowledge of the development industry; but you will see with your very own eyes a multi-million dollar business site that YOU helped build from a dirt pile to a multi-lane drive thru!
Applications OPEN: 9am, Wednesday 17 July 2019
Applications CLOSE: 6pm, Friday 30 August 2019
Other key dates:
- Assessment centres / Info sessions will commence in early September 2019
- Selection will be announced in October 2019
- In restaurant experience will happen in November and December 2019
- Graduate program commences February 2020
Don't miss out, apply today and take the first step in "building" your career at McDonald's in NSw.
To be eligible for the graduate program, you must be completing a Bachelor's Degree in the fields of Business/Property/Construction/Engineering by 2019 and ready to commence a full-time position from 1 February 2020. (We will also accept applications of candidates who have already completed their degree, however completion date must be no longer than two years prior to the commence date of the program).
Applications are only open to Permanent Residents and Australian/New Zealand Citizens at this stage.
To apply, please ensure you include three items:
- COVER LETTER (including a brief explanation of why you are passionate about a career in property)
- VIDEO (max length 2 minutes/8mb)
- In your opinion, what is the most commercially savvy decision that McDonald’s Australia has made?
- What is your super-strength and how will this complement our Property Development team?
The video and your cover letter are your opportunities to really sell yourself and let us peek into your window of why you are the best fit for our team. Don't be shy, and make sure to have fun in your response!