Vice President EMEA Channel Sales - Mandiant Solutions
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
As the VP of EMEA Channel Sales, you will lead a group of channel sales professionals responsible for indirect go-to-market strategy, operations, and revenue throughout the Europe and MEA region. The VP of EMEA Channel Sales and their team will be responsible for directly targeting new and existing partners, building a shared vision and partner plan with the Sales Team. This role will have a team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact. You will work cross-functionally and collaborate with all departments to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem.
The position can be based out of London or UK-remote as well as France, Germany the Netherlands, Switzerland or Italy-based.
- Develop and execute our Channel Sales Strategy with the broader EMEA leadership team
- Manage the overall channel sales process, set appropriate metrics for channel sales pipeline management
- Lead and build upon an existing Channel team including hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Manage overall channel sales process, set appropriate metrics for channel sales funnel management
- Represent Mandiant’s channel in the region and evangelize our mission and purpose both internally and externally
- At least 10 years of indirect sales leadership experience in software or cyber-security industries, with at least 5 years in a VP or Director level position leading a channel sales or partnerships function
- Outstanding consultative channel selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Strong understanding of the Channel ecosystem – roles of VARs, National Solution Providers, System Integrators, and Distributors.
- Have proven, existing, and positive relationships through the region within this ecosystem of partners is a requirement.
- Proven record of consistent over-achievement in quota-bearing roles.
- Proven track record of working effectively with Cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.