Senior Manager - Security Instrumentation Platform (Remote-USA)
- Alexandria, VA
- Employees can work remotely
Mandiant's Global Government team is seeking a Senior Manager with a strong background in program management and enterprise level security instrumentation platform (SIP) delivery. The Senior Manager will be instrumental in leading the organization's delivery of our enterprise SIP and more specifically Mandiant Security Validation platform. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for customers through planning, deployment, and long-term operational.
Successful candidates have experience working with client’s who have large-scale and high pace operational environments focusing on cyber defense. You will play a critical leadership role in overseeing delivery and strategy while working closely with senior executives and cross-functional teams. Demonstrated abilities in leadership, technical competencies in security and architecture, and a high capacity to learn are imperative. The ability to be a humble expert and a strong focus on team building and leadership is also a must. Ideally this position will be remote, with the opportunity for 10-35% travel throughout CONUS so we are flexible on the location of this role!
What you will do:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and CISO Staff Directors (internal and external) regarding all aspects of Mandiant Security Validation platform delivery
- Oversee and lead multiple geographically displaced teams through deployment, configuration, and continuous evaluation phases in customer environments
- Serve the primary interface providing clients with expertise and guidance on the use of Mandiant Security Validation for improving their ability to detect, block, alert and respond to cyber security threats
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocations
- Maintain regular contact with clients and provide reports on project progress and accomplishments
- Ensure continuity of program activities and deliverables in support of large and multi-faceted customer projects
- Lead collaboration efforts with the Mandiant Security Validation engineering team on suggested features, processes, and opportunities for product improvement
- Manage client relations to ensure service expectations are developed and met
- Develop materials for executive presentations
- A minimum of 10 years of experience leading complex cybersecurity programs and initiatives
- 5+ years in planning and supervising others through major technology assignments
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Ability to obtain a security clearance required
- Ability to visit multiple client sites throughout CONUS
- Ability to work without direct oversight
- Relevant certifications (Security+, CEH, GIAC GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, PMP, CSM, etc.) are a plus
- Ability to interface with C-suite level clients (internal and external)
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Ability to lead and mentor junior staff, as well as support administrative functions
- Prior experience working with or in state, local or federal government is a plus
- Understanding of frameworks and standards: MITRE ATT&CK, Kill Chain, NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO, etc.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to distill complex analyses into executive-level insights and recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to convey results clearly in formal technical reports and briefings
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $100,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
*Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)