Technical Engagement Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
The Technical Engagement Manager (TEM) will provide engagement management support to our consultants (Incident Response, Proactive and Strategic Services) across EMEA. Under the direction of the PMO Manager, the TEM will assist in initiating and coordinating engagements, providing support to the consultants throughout the life of the job.
What You Will Do:
- Set up new engagements internally, creating required technologies.
- Initiate technical deployment and coordinate provisioning of equipment with the client.
- Helping scheduling with consultants to ensure engagements (as allocated by the PMO Manager) are staffed appropriately, and coordinate with the PMO Manager & EMEA Directors to ensure all consultants are utilized as fully as possible.
- Coordinate with internal teams to engage international resources as required.
- Assist PMO Manager in tracking hours consumption and monitoring revenue per engagement.
- Liaise with clients to ensure engagements are on track and delivering against objectives. Act as single point of contact for nominated engagements.
- Team player, with drive and enthusiasm.
- Experience of deploying FireEye kit or technical background with networking.
- Project Management qualification.
- Familiar with the Incident Response Process
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.