Technical Recruiter, Cybersecurity - 12 month Contract (Remote - Eastern or Central US)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
We are looking to add a contract recruiter to our team for an initial 12 month time period. As a Technical Recruiter at Mandiant, you’ll be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting efforts across a diverse range of client groups and skillsets. This role requires the ability to find, engage and close some of the hardest to reach technical talent, as well as a strong sense of urgency and client service orientation. You’ll have exposure to the leaders responsible for completely disrupting the cyber security landscape. We work smart, hard and have fun while doing it!
What You Will Do:
- Build strong pipeline of candidates leveraging proactive sourcing techniques, ATS database, social networking, employee referrals, targeted job postings, etc.
- Understand the organizational model (operations, financial goals, competitive position, etc.) of business lines you support and develop a talent strategy that aligns to both near and long-term strategic goals
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to set expectations and the evaluation plan for the recruiting process – create target candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol
- Ensure alignment on position impact and expectations while providing market insights and any timeline adjustments
- Execute the recruiting process end-to-end while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools
- Oversee quality of job descriptions, ensuring they accurately capture requirements, are well-written and attractive to target audience
- Facilitate candidate assessment, including scheduling of phone screens and interviews and providing timely feedback to all involved parties
- Prepare, extend and negotiate offers, ensuring alignment with appropriate compensation guidelines
- 4 - 7 years’ technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment
- 3+ years’ of successfully engaging and hiring sourced and passive technical talent
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting and hiring experienced, niche technical talent
- 3+ years' of experience in employment laws and compliance requirements as they relate to recruiting
- 3+ years’ in utilizing MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 3+ years' of customer service orientation and building effective partnerships with hiring managers
- Preferred experience in recruiting technical talent for Incident Response, Penetration Testing/Red Team, Threat Intelligence, Systems Administration, DevOps, Software Engineering and similar
- Experience recruiting for cleared positions a plus
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment; adapts quickly to changes
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located within the central or eastern time zone.