Information Security Analyst
- 811 Southwest 6th Avenue Suite 700, Portland, OR, us
Lytics helps enterprises automate personalized marketing experiences through the industry’s most advanced Customer Data Platform (CDP). Our flagship product was launched in 2014, with customers like Nestle, Heineken, Atlassian and The Economist using Lytics to execute one-to-one marketing programs their customers welcome. Supported by a strong portfolio of investors, Lytics is committed to turning marketing data into real ROI for our customers.
Working closely with the engineering team, the security analyst will help shape processes and policies to improve information security of our cloud-based SaaS product. Distributing your knowledge of best-practices and industry standards across the organization, you will work to ensure the highest level of customer trust.
In this role you will provide guidance, documentation, training and support to mature the security processes and practices at Lytics with an eye to SOC2 compliance.
- Strong knowledge of applicable compliance/risk concepts and methodologies
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong program management, project management, and execution and delivery oversight
- Strong understanding of information security audit standards and best practices
- 2-3 years of experience in information security, regulatory compliance, IT risk management and/or audit roles
- Experience with compliance requirements/standards
Working at Lytics
Located near Pioneer Square in downtown Portland, Lytics is committed to diversity of people and ideas. Our highly results-driven employees exemplify our key values of patience, collaborativeness, intellectual curiosity, and persistence. We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing great benefits for employees and their families including a flexible time-off policy, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter that tells us: 1) Why you’re interested in working for Lytics in particular; and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”) - simply copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thanks!