- London, United Kingdom
Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LVMH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta.
We are looking for a Display Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. You will be running high-performance global campaigns for one of the most competitive and exciting players in the world of fashion e-commerce. Lyst spends hundreds of thousands of dollars a month across the full range of paid media channels (Google, Bing, Social, etc), and you will be in charge of planning, executing and measuring digital media campaigns for programmatic display, social & mobile ads, and retargeting activity.
- Plan, execute and measure digital media campaigns for programmatic display, facebook ads, mobile ads, and retargeting activity
- Manage the tracking and trafficking of display ad
- Take ownership of large projects that encompass several departments across the company
- Analyse results and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist in creative briefing
- Keep up-to-date on new developments in the digital marketing space, and actively embrace opportunities to further the growth of the team
- A knowledge of tags, pixels and ad serving in order to track campaigns effectively
- Relevant Digital Marketing / SEM experience (ideally in e-commerce or competitive online industry).
- Strong Paid Search knowledge, with a desire to learn more
- Experience working with large budget international display campaigns, within an ROI focused environment
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with raw data
- Creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test
- Good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside other departments
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.