Senior Product Manager
- Szczecin, Poland
- Department: Product
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services.
The lastminute.com Product team is looking for a new colleague! Our product vision is “build products people love and serve the business”. So as a Senior Product Manager, you love to create great customer experiences. You are skilled at understanding the Why, the How and the What of building products to deliver impact.
Experience is definitely important, but we’re looking for a person with the right mindset: proactive, motivated, passionate about creating amazing user experiences, friendly, team player and an honest and fun person to be around with.
You will be responsible for one of the core areas of our users journey, our Search Result Page. Working with several highly motivated and skilled cross functional teams to consolidate our different user experiences while continuously innovating by leveraging on one of our competitive advantages - our Open Search Technology.
- Try to understand the “why” behind our customers` problems and define strategy and product objectives for the responsible area and beyond
- See your work through the traveller’s eyes, creating solutions for the customer journey, thinking beyond its parts
- Are very strong in delivering an amazing user experience together with your cross-functional team
- Work incredibly hard to keep things incredibly simple
- Use lean approaches to break down big ideas into valuable pieces to deliver at fast pace
- Are able to collect, interpret and translate data to support product and business decisions (incl. A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and KPIs)
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Want to deliver impact, able to influence product management and engineering teams
- Experience working with agile teams and aligning with stakeholders to deliver with fast time-to-market, quality and ownership
- Have strong communication skills to navigate a dynamic organization across multiple countries
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English (we are an international team)
Skills and Experience
- You have 7+ years professional experience in an agile business environment as a product person
- Proven track record in defining and delivering amazing user experiences with your cross functional teams
- Ability to steer other Product Owners from a functional and leadership role
- You have a good technical understanding to lead conversations with software engineers effectively
- You have experience working in Digital and eCommerce businesses
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art product management methods including product discovery, design thinking and product delivery methods
- Experience in data science techniques, statistics, analysis and visualization of data is always nice to have
Our international product team combines user centricity with an entrepreneurial mindset to create great products and to reach our business goals. Our culture is to support each other, challenge ourselves and others, to improve and help each other grow.
If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying to the position.