Sales Performance Analyst
- Chiasso, Switzerland
- Department: Data & Analytics
Jetcost is a metasearch website that enables users to search for and compare flights, hotels and rental cars from a range of suppliers. Jetcost websites operate in 38 countries across Europe, Asia and America. Jetcost is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry.
Hotelscan is a metasearch website that enables users to search for and compare hotels, vacation rentals, B&Bs and other lodging solutions from a wide range of suppliers. Hotelscan is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services
The candidate will join the Commercial department of Jetcost and Hotelscan as a Sales Performance Analyst.
She/he will be responsible for analysing and optimising the Jetcost & Hotelscan sales performances, always aiming at the protection/improvement of the company’s revenue streams and monetization.
The candidate will have a deep understanding of our core and media products and technical/operational capabilities, as well as a proactive approach to optimize the overall performance.
She/he will also work closely with a very wide range of stakeholders, from the product development and reporting teams, offering them a business perspective about the new tools and features implemented, to the external clients, supporting the growth of current and new partnerships with quantitative and qualitative skills.
The candidate will be known for the analytical attitude, the curious and innovative spirit, the rigorous attention in testing and the methodical approach to continuous improvement.
- Perform periodical reviews and analyses of the current campaign performances through metrics and KPI monitoring
- Developing new revenue streams
- Scouting new prospect partners
- Driving upsells and renewals on the ongoing partnership
- Developing and analysing partners reporting
Skills and Experience
- 2+ year experience as an account manager/business analyst in eCommerce, affiliation marketing or media related projects
- Excellent knowledge of advanced Excel is essential
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional projects (marketing, product development, etc.)
- Proficiency in business English is essential
- Experience with SQL will be considered a plus
- Experience with Excel Power Query will be considered a plus
- Strong interest in understanding the business dynamics aiming to outline problems, opportunities and solutions
- Outstanding internal/external communication skills
- Ability to cooperate with colleagues and stakeholders from different backgrounds and seniority
- Detail-oriented mindset with a proven analytical background
- Proactive and flexible team player
- Self-motivated and problem solver
- Easy and outgoing personality