Contributor - Software Development
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Technology
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialized in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks, and holidays to theatre, entertainment, and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
● Hands-on Coding along with writing unit test cases
● Troubleshooting of Production issues
● Low-level design
● Adherence to Agile Development Process
- Experience: 1.5 to 5 years
- Strong in DataStructure, Algorithms & Problem Solving.
- Implementation experience on object oriented programing using Java.
- Implementation experience in Spring and JPA.
- Implementation experience in Unit Testing using JUnit & Mocking Libraries.
- Strong basics in Database concepts & working knowledge, preferably on MySql.
- Exposure on basic UI stack like Java script, AJAX, jQuery & HTML.
- Good communication skills & team player.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge on Git.
- Exposure on Messaging technologies [JMS & HornetQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ].
- Exposure on Automation Frameworks like Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber.
- Exposure on Jenkins and CI.
- Exposure on Spring Boot & container based deployment.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Quick in learning and adapting to change
- Good communication skills