Java Fullstack Developer
- Szczecin, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Technology
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating unforgettable experiences - from city breaks, hotels and holidays to theatre and spa days. lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Each month, our websites and mobile apps (available in 17 languages and 40 countries) reach 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to providing our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services
*Please note that is possible to do full remote working*
*This vacancy is also eligible for External Referral Programme: Do you have a friend that you think can be interested in this position? Don’t keep it for yourself, click here and suggest us his/her profile! Check out how our External referral policy works here
Succesful "JAVA Fullstack Team Lead" will help with maintenance of existing software platform, design and build web application, tooling and backend services to meet business needs both for internal and global audience. They will also cooperate with developers in solving product problems and ensuring high quality of delivered solutions.
- Creating team of Fullstack JAVA developers from scratch
- Support and maintain a dynamic web application platform.
- Implementation of ad-hoc procedures to automate data import/export
- Monitoring of performance and backend platform infrastructure maintenance
· 2+ years experience with Java and web applications
· Knowledge of the Spring ecosystem, specifically Spring Boot
· Understanding of Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
· Experience with automated build tooling (e.g. Maven)
· Hands-on experience with Git
· Understanding of SQL database design
- Familiarity with SEO techniques
- Experience in handling large amounts of data
During COVID situation we offer full remote mode.