SEM / PPC Manager (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Department: Marketing
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services
lastminute.com is looking for an analytical, ambitious, highly motivated SEM / PPC Manager to manage PPC activities and to analyze the performance of our campaigns and make recommendations for the future strategy.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing paid search campaigns across brands and products and also will work in line with marketing and business objectives using Google AdWords and Bing Ads through a 3rd party account management solution.
If you are passionate about SEM and you are also a good team builder, if you like to pay attention to detail send us your application! At the lm group you will experience professionalism in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Every day, you have the opportunity to engage with your ideas and contribute to the success of a fast-growing online business. Come along! We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to improve SEM traffic and increase ROI.
- delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
- Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC team and internal stakeholders.
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues.
- Responsible for AB tests, Search Query analysis and keyword mining.
- Supporting internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching.
- Proven PPC experience (at least 2 years).
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and strong Excel knowledge.
- Strong Web analytics experience (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Webtrends or Coremetrics).
- Fluency with one or more bid management tools (Adwords, Marin, SA360, Kenshoo etc.
- Very results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Very good English (written and verbal).
- Relevant subject degree in maths, e-commerce or digital marketing
- GAP Certified or similar qualifications.
- An understanding of MySQL, python/R and Tableau/Spotfire.
- Project management experience.
- German skills.
- Additional languages always a plus (Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian).
- Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver who uses the Initiative.
- Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
- Ready to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.