Corporate Development Analyst
- Chiasso, Switzerland
We are a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan
Every month, the Group touches 45 million users across all of its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) who search for and book their travel and leisure experiences with us. A team of more than 1,200 passionate people enjoy working with us, supporting our mission to provide a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
We are looking for a Corporate Development Analyst for our headquarter based in Chiasso.
This role will suit individuals with some experience who are willing to enter in a digital economy native company to support its extraordinary activities.
In particular, working as a part of a small team, as Senior Analyst, you will:
- Prepare spreadsheet modelling (including Cash Flow Modeling, Pro Formas, DCF, Merger Modeling and Comparables) to determine valuation, profitability, and financial risks of new strategies and opportunities
- Create business case presentations and recommendations for senior management and board of directors
- Research and build expertise in the travel market both online and offline and other related industries
- Draw up documents (Memo, Presentation, Non-binding/Binding offer, Market research, Investment Memorandum, Projects Update, etc..)
- Manage external advisors (consultants)
- Create and enhances periodical reporting
- Supports other business lines with ad-hoc analysis
Skills and Experience
- Graduate in Economics, an MBA certification is a plus
- 3-4 years of experience in an analytical role within consulting, banking, technology, Self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple large-scale projects at once
- Experience presenting to senior management or C-suite with the purpose of influencing company or client decisions.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, identify issues, recommend solutions proactively, and apply problem-solving and analytical expertise