Marketing Manager - Customer Acquisition
- San Francisco, CA
Based in downtown San Francisco, we are Line2, an innovative cloud communications solution, that lets you talk, text and do business on any mobile device, from anywhere in the world. We are seeking a creative, quantitatively focused online marketer with a proven track record of customer acquisition and lead generation in an B2B, SaaS environment. You’ll use your expertise to identify and build out new customer acquisition channels with a focus on scaling them while delivering positive ROI. You will establish a mix of marketing channels and develop and launch marketing programs that cost-effectively increase our active customer base while driving customer satisfaction and advocacy. You will also provide feedback to our Product group and other internal teams to insure that customer needs are successfully met and that we deliver on our brand promise. This role is an exciting opportunity to build relationships and launch new programs while growing our customer base and revenue. We’re a small team, so you will have a significant impact on our customer’s business and on our own company success in this role.
- Develop overall multi-channel customer acquisition marketing plan that meets business growth and revenue goals.
- Work closely with our SEM team as well as our internal Sales team to drive customer acquisition through our website as well as through direct lead generation program for Sales.
- Develop media plan(s) utilizing a multi-channel approach, achieving a channel mix that meets objectives and stays within budget.
- Manage, track and optimize mobile, email and online ad campaigns, end to end.
- Leverage social media and content marketing to attract the appropriate demographic.
- Establish and share regular reports on key KPIs that provide updates on performance toward plan and provide valuable insights to the company.
- Evaluate research, data, market conditions, competitor position and implement plan adjustments as needed.
- Optimize customer journey and messaging, including media, landing pages and conversion flows, to maximize conversion rates and deliver on the brand promise.
- Manage relationships with external vendors contracted to assist with SEM, mobile, affiliate, or app store optimization efforts.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in online marketing at a high tech B2B company, ideally with a SaaS solution.
- Experience marketing to small businesses and entrepreneurs with knowledge of what types of strategies and programs move the needle.
- Experience with key technologies and tools used in acquiring and converting customers across various channels, for example Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Solid knowledge of the mobile landscape and experience marketing with both the App Store and Google Play.
- Strong understanding of data-driven, direct response digital marketing ecosystem, including the different platforms and partners available.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Ability to develop and articulate marketing strategy as well as be hands-on, working with design, product, tech and content teams.
- Ability to multitask and drive execution of multiple program components simultaneously.
- Strong team player who is a self-starter and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong sense of urgency, bias for action and relentless focus on results.
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box.
- A whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done-right attitude
- Bachelors degree required. MBA is a plus.
- Casual office with no attitudes.
- Great location in downtown San Francisco - easy access by BART, Muni and Caltrain.
- Work with an amazing team. We’re seasoned startup veterans and great human beings.
- Get the opportunity to see your work have an immediate impact on the livelihoods of our customers -- independent professionals and small businesses -- as well as on our company’s success.
- We work hard and play hard with monthly group events such as SF Giants games, Spin ping pong club, Jones patio and more.
- Free snacks and beverages in the kitchen.
- 15 Days of paid vacation.
- Full health, dental and vision benefits.