Marketing Manager - Customer Retention
- San Francisco, CA
Based in downtown San Francisco, we are Line2, an innovative cloud communications solution, that lets you talk, text and do business on any mobile device, from anywhere in the world. We are looking for a Marketing Manager with prior retention marketing experience to manage all customer retention programs for Line2, including, but not limited to email marketing, in-product messaging and win-back programs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is data driven and able to identify and implement creative approaches to improve the customer experience, reduce churn and increase customer advocacy. This is a high-impact role where you’ll immediately see the results of your work while gaining broad exposure across a wide array of online marketing and product activities.
- Develop and execute strategies and programs to increase customer retention, usage and advocacy.
- Develop insights that can deepen customer engagement based on a deep understanding of Line2 customers, their demographics, usage and overall customer experience.
- Recommend areas of improvement for all customer touch points by understanding the experience at each phase of the customer life-cycle.
- Develop, manage and optimize email marketing programs designed to increase usage, satisfaction, upsell, retention, advocacy and win-back.
- Create and optimize other retention programs across multiple channels and touch points, working closely with Sales, Product and Customer Support.
- Manage the creation and analysis of surveys, questionnaires and other tools to help measure changes in customer retention and satisfaction.
- Develop and track customer retention-related goals and KPIs
- Minimum 3 years retention marketing experience at a high tech B2B company, ideally with a SaaS solution
- Minimum 2 years working with mobile apps
- Experience with CRM and email systems, such as MailChimp, SendGrid, HubSpot or other marketing automation programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to develop and articulate a retention strategy as well as be hands-on, working with design, product, dev and content teams
- Strong team player who is a self-starter and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done-right attitude
- Experience marketing to small businesses and entrepreneurs is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA is a plus.
- Casual office with no attitudes.
- Great location in downtown San Francisco - easy access by BART, Muni and Caltrain.
- Work with an amazing team. We’re seasoned startup veterans and great human beings.
- Get the opportunity to see your work have an immediate impact on the livelihoods of our customers -- independent professionals and small businesses -- as well as on our company’s success.
- We work hard and play hard with monthly group events such as SF Giants games, Spin ping pong club, Jones patio and more.
- Free snacks and beverages in the kitchen.
- 15 Days of paid vacation.
- Full health, dental and vision benefits.