Blockchain Developer (Solidity/Java)
LECLE is a global software house headquartered in South Korea. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program. Since then, we have offered innovative solutions that are best suited to various customers in Korea. In August 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam with R&D Center named LECLE VIETNAM in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since 2018, we have decided to shift our focus onto blockchain business while continuing to develop our outsourcing projects. At present, we are preparing a new blockchain network based EOS
At Lecle, our people are always at the heart of the company. We are striving to make a desirable working environment where our members could accelerate their careers and perform at their best in satisfaction and happiness.
- Research, develop and maintain our Blockchain projects;
- Participate in the entire product life cycle;
- Work on the entire stack, from infrastructure, API to front-end and even data analytics in the future;
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation;
- Learn and expand your knowledge through individual research or team discussions to keep up with industry standards;
- Develop components or modules and contribute to the design and maintenance of the products;
- Troubleshoot and improve current systems and their performance through close collaboration with different product teams.
- Solid knowledge of computer science, especially data structures, algorithms, operating systems, networks, and security;
- Familiarity with both Relational and NoSQL databases;
- Coding skills in at least one of the following languages: Solidity, Java, Go, C++, or willing to learn a new language;
- English skills, especially in reading technical documents.
- Familiar with blockchain technology (Network Node, crypto-currency, Smart contract, Ethereum…);
- Be willing to pick up any other technology stacks when required to get the job done;
- Can able to work with blockchain smart-contract is a big plus (Ethereum, EOS, ICON);
- Familiar with Database: NoSQL, Key-value.
What we can offer you:
At LECLE, we strive to make a pleasant working environment for you. Here are some perks at our company:
- Working time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday (Flexitime from 8:00 am - 9:30 am)
- Macbook Pro provided
- 13th-month salary + KPI bonus at the end of the year
- 15 days of annual leave per year
- Performance review twice a year
- Regular training & sharing sessions
- Onsite opportunity in Korea
- Events & activities: company trip at least once a year, monthly company parties & other teambuilding activities
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam laws
- Free coffee, snack and drinks