Content Manager and CMS – UK/media market
- Barcelona, Spain
- Department: Marketing
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is the European Travel-Tech leader in the dynamic holiday packages business, uniquely positioned to drive innovation-led growth.
Every month, lastminute.com reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment of inclusion across race, gender, age sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
*This vacancy is also eligible for External Referral Programme: Do you have a friend that you think can be interested in this position? Don’t keep it for yourself, click here and suggest us his/her profile! Check out how our External referral policy works here
lastminute.com is looking for a Content Manager for our UK & Media market. You will take part of an international team fully dedicated to the management of our websites and the related content and platforms. You’ll cooperate on a daily basis with several stakeholders, always bearing in mind how all creative sides work together to entertain, inspire and help our audiences.
- Creation and maintenance of landing pages based on business inputs from stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders for matters related to our CMS (Content Management System)
- Maintenance of the landing pages prioritising by relevance
- Maintenance of the integrity of our CMS platform
- Creation of templates for landing pages working closely with UX and Product teams
- Grant consistency in our brand websites
- Management of the relationship with relevant stakeholders
- Lead the landing page-related activities
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, set up roadmap and track progress
- Gather data regarding platforms usage and presenting it to various teams in an easy to understand way
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 year of experience working in content management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Communication
- Experienced working with large CMS systems.
- Document the work in an organised manner
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing)
- French/Italian/Spanish/German language basic knowledge
- Confident, making decisions and working with people at all levels of the business
- Organised, keeping track of multiple work streams, delivering each on time and to a high standard
- High attention to detail
- Flexible, working across multiple platforms and for departments all over the business
- Proactive, to maintain a high standard of quality in the company properties
- Eager to learn, to be able to pick up new systems quickly and always search for new solutions available in the market
- Self-driven, with the ability to manage different kinds of projects at the same time
- Must be team-oriented, have a positive attitude and work well with others
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events