Associate Product Manager - Payment team (full remote working)
- Turin, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is the European Travel-Tech leader in the dynamic holiday packages business, uniquely positioned to drive innovation-led growth.
Every month, lastminute.com reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment of inclusion across race, gender, age sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
*This vacancy is also eligible for External Referral Programme: Do you have a friend that you think can be interested in this position? Don’t keep it for yourself, click here and suggest us his/her profile! Check out how our External referral policy works here
* Please note that this is a full remote working position
We are on a mission to enrich the life of travellers as we want to be the most relevant and inspiring travel tech company!
At lastminute.com, we know life is measured in experiences. Let’s take on a new amazing one by joining our Product Management team which is at the heart of our business.
What are you waiting for? Apply and become a flamingo 🦩, this entry role is the perfect opportunity.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our Payment product teams which take care of providing compelling payment solutions. This is an entry level role in a dramatical important area of our platform: lastminute.com transacts billions of euro per year, offering native buy-now-pay-later solutions and local payment methods.
You are skilled at understanding the Why, the How and the What of building great viable products which keeps high product-market fit over time, delivering impact at scale on millions of users.
Previous experience is somehow relevant, however as you are just coming outside your flamingo’s egg, we’re looking for a person with the growth mindset to be a fit across the team: proactive, motivated, passionate about creating amazing user experiences, friendly, team player and an honest and fun professional to be around with.
As an Associate Product Manager at lastminute.com, you will:
- Work side-by-side with Product Managers to monitor latest product increment and analyze data to provide insights and and support the decision making process of how we evolve our products
- Design experiments (e.g. a/b test) targeting the right audience, considering statistical significance and bias
- Analyze tons of data on user behaviours, web analytics, economics, competitors and market trends
- Create simple to read visualisations to present results to the team and to a broader audience
- Collaborate with the product engineering team to ensure proper trackings are in place
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you, who:
- Have a previous experience in digital companies as Junior Product Manager or Product Owner
- Are able to identify product increments and model them together with a team, interpreting product data both quantitative and qualitative ones
- Have experience with data analysis, especially with customer journey analytics, and do possess command of data manipulation tools and skills, from Excel to SQL
- Can communicate effectively to different audiences, capable of telling a story with numbers
- Have a STEM / Business degree or equivalent Product experience
- Are fluent in spoken and written Italian and English.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave.
Our company is distributed across major European countries, in a multicultural environment where the Pink spirit gets lived boldly 🦩 through async comms and live remote events, as well as hybrid office gatherings.
Information sharing is crucial and, being a pure digital player, product management is at the heart of our business.
If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying for the position.