Full Stack Developer (React/Vue + PHP) - full remote working
- Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Technology
Jetcost is a metasearch website that enables users to search for and compare flights, hotels and rental cars from a range of suppliers. Jetcost websites operate in 38 countries across Europe, Asia and America. Jetcost is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services
We are looking for a new Full Stack Developer to join our tech team.
- Designing, writing, and testing well-crafted and maintainable code
- Participating in software architecture analysis and design
- Create resilient, secure, and performant applications able to serve millions of requests per day
- Collaborating with web designers, testers, and product
- Interact with all stakeholders to find solutions for company evolutions
- Contribute to the R&D of the company stack, proposing effective solutions
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications
Experience in working with the GIT version control system.
2+ years of experience in working with PHP and its Laravel framework
Experience in working with SQL
Deep understanding of web protocols (such as HTTP 1.1, 2.0) stack and architecture
Deep understanding of RESTful and SOAP web services
Excellent ability to communicate with diverse groups of users and developers
Fluency in English.
- Mastery of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with Cloudflare
- Knowledge of Redis.
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment.
Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective.
Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day.
Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning.
Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings.
Work partially or fully remote according to local laws.
Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform.
Benefit from employee discounts on travel.
Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering.
Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company.
Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices.
Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events.
Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave.