Product Manager Customer Retention - Full remote working model
- Department: Product
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services.
*This vacancy is also eligible for the External Referral Programme: Do you have a friend that you think can be interested in this position? Don’t keep it for yourself, click here and suggest us his/her profile! Check out how our External referral policy works here
We are on a mission to enrich the life of travellers as we want to be the most relevant and inspiring travel company!
At lastminute.com, we know life is measured in experiences.
Let’s take on a new amazing one by joining our Product Management team which is at the heart of our business.
We are looking for a Product Manager for customer retention in our B2C digital products. As a Product Manager, you are skilled at understanding the Why, the How and the What of building great viable products which keeps high product-market fit over time, delivering impact at scale on millions of users.
Previous experience is definitely relevant, however we’re looking for a person with the growth mindset to be a fit across the team: proactive, motivated, passionate about creating amazing user experiences, friendly, team player and an honest and fun professional to be around with.
As a Product Manager for customer retention at lastminute.com, you
- Build the product to engage users and customers with our brands and products, make them remember us and come back
- Own the strategy to ship and analyse data about our audience to build a personalised experience and retention features
- Manage the user account in the upper funnel and across all touchpoints in the lastminute customer journey
- Integrate retention journeys together with our marketing division into our products: personalised content, recommendations, push notifications, in-app notifications, email marketing
- Use Lean approaches to break down big ideas into valuable pieces to deliver at fast pace
- Are able to collect, interpret and translate data and information to support product and business decisions through different tools as A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and KPIs
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Want to deliver impact, able to influence and lead colleagues in product, technology, sales, marketing and operations
- Have Experience working with agile teams and aligning with stakeholders to deliver with fast time-to-market, quality and ownership
- Have strong communication skills to navigate a dynamic organisation across multiple countries
We are looking for you, who
- Have been working as a product person in a B2C digital business for at least 3 years
- Have led product iterations on acquisition, activation, discovery or engagement patterns
- Are tech literate and can lead conversations with software engineers effectively both in discovery and delivery phases
- Have incorporated user research feedbacks into product increments
- Have supported the creation of efficient user experience design flow in different markets
- Have command of data around your products, through which you created global B2C successful iterations
- Have steered your products to success as defined by KPIs set within stakeholders from all departments in your company
- Contribute to the definition of your product strategy
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
Our company is distributed across major European countries, in a multicultural environment where the Pink spirit gets lived boldly 🦩 through async comms and live remote events, as well as hybrid office gatherings.
Information sharing is crucial and, being a pure digital player, product management is at the heart of our business.
If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying for the position