Brand Manager (hybrid working model)
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is the European Travel-Tech leader in the dynamic holiday packages business, uniquely positioned to drive innovation-led growth.
Every month, lastminute.com reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment of inclusion across race, gender, age sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
*This vacancy is also eligible for External Referral Programme: Do you have a friend that you think can be interested in this position? Don’t keep it for yourself, click here and suggest us his/her profile! Check out how our External referral policy works here
* Please note that this is a hybrid working position
lastminute.com is looking for an ambitious, highly motivated Brand Manager to join our Engagement/Marketing Team.
As a member of an experienced and dynamic brand team, you will be given extensive and diverse responsibilities across the full marketing mix and will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall brand strategy.
- Design and execute the brand marketing strategy in order to build a strong and differentiated brand
- Coordinate seasonal and evergreen campaign execution on digital and traditional channels
- Cooperate with content and creative teams to ensure the effective creation and implementation of cross-channel marketing campaigns, product development and audience management
- Coordinate relationships with creative and/or media agencies
- Monitor and analyse brand results and marketing campaigns KPIs
- Define and optimize the full conversion funnel and audience management (including creative messaging, targeting & landing page optimization)
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Collaborate with partnership team for co-marketing activities
- Taking care of budget management and spend documentation
- Assist with administrative processes for effective department operations such as PO setup, account payable tracking/auditing, legal statement of work compliance and accrual processes working with internal parties to ensure proper and timely payment of invoices and reporting.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams/projects and drive performance with a strong analytical understanding and programmatic mindset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Being able to transform complex data into easy and insightful results that can give clear indications
- Great project management and execution: being able to deliver high-quality final output, in line with the main campaign objective, with good cooperation with internal and external stakeholders and attention to details
- Creativity: Being able to come out with new ideas, ways to jump on specific trends; creative but impactful way to deliver a campaign and communicate our brand message
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French or German is highly desirable
- >8 years of experience in brand management and digital marketing
- Strong background in online business and understanding of online customer journey
- Knowledging cross-channel media planning which includes digital and offline strategy, implementation, tracking and insights and hands-on experience in running online/offline advertising campaigns on various platforms
- Ideally coming from a multinational online company
- Experience in the travel sector is considered a plus
- Autonomy and proactiveness
- A self-motivated, high-energy approach being able to execute new ideas, from start to finish with professionalism
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave.