- Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
- Create online content strategies and ideas for clients, including articles, creative articles, infographics, and videos.
- Supervise all content writers in kumparan studio.
- Editing branded articles.
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Measuring and analyzing what’s working and what isn’t with regard to the brand’s content marketing efforts.
- Strong interactive writing/editing skills
- Experience collaborating with large teams using outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, compelling content that adheres to style guidelines and is substantially error-free
Private Health Insurance
THR (13th Salary)