- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Engineering, Product, & Data
Kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, Kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have great a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Golang, Java, Nodejs, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required (huge plus having experience working with others language like python)
- Experience working as Backend Developer
- Good understanding about application architecture
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, testing, development and deployment)
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
- THR (13th Salary)
- Anniversary Join Date (14th Salary)