- Jakarta, Indonesia
kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator
- Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
- THR (13th Salary)
- Anniversary Join Date (14th Salary)