Business Intelligence Engineer
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Engineering, Product, & Data
kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
We're looking for a self-proclaimed data nerd who can help shape the way we make decisions as a company. We want a self-starter who is driven to answer questions through data collection, ETLs, and complex modeling. We're interested in someone who can make it look easy.
- At least 2 years experience as Back end Engineer
- Proficiency in Python, Java Script and SQL
- Experience in cloud platform (such as AWS or GCP)
- Experience in workflow management platform such as airflow, azkaban or luigi.
- Able to write concise and useful regular expression syntax
- Good understanding about RDBMS and No SQL DB is a plus
- Experience in kubernetes and docker is a plus
- Experience as front end engineer is a plus
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
- THR (13th Salary)
- Anniversary Join Date (14th Salary)