People Engagement and Operation Officer
- Jakarta, Indonesia
kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
- Creating, leading, managing and evaluating Happiness Project (company intern event, employee engagement, etc)
- Creating and analyze the happiness survey
- Instagram creator content and timeline management, and regular posting on 'life at kumparan'.
- Managing B2B employee partnership
- Doing culture survey (CFR) start from creating template, distributing and figuring out result and compile it to report
- Doing onboarding for the new employee
- Knowing about basic HR administration is a plus
- min. experience 1 – 2 years in the same field
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- A good team player and easy going
- Passionate about people, open-minded, creative
- Used to maintain and create content for social media
- Used to create and analyze survey
- Used to hold an office event