- Jakarta, Indonesia
Kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, Kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
Our mobile application is the main way our users interact with us. From content, to engagement with content providers, to discussions on hot topics, each of those interactions happen at some point, on our mobile application platform. The role of a Mobile Developer at Kumparan is therefore, essential. He/She will be responsible for implementing and participating in the creation of the vision of the company, from feature planning, system design, architecture, application scale up and security.
- Experience working on mobile app development (Experience with Nodejs)
- Experience working with React (Experience with React Native)
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern (i.e. Redux etc.)
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Unit Testing with Mocha or Jest
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Knowledge working with versioning tools such as (Git)
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
- THR (13th Salary)
- Anniversary Join Date (14th Salary)