Technical Support Specialist (Internal)
- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and support our employees as they solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Technical Support Specialist to join our internal team. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- You will provide amazing support to our employees, greatly exceeding their experience of what anyone else has ever done for them.
- You will escalate employee support requests as appropriate, communicating relevant information (such as criticality and timeliness), and confirming acceptance of the escalated issue.
- You will prepare desktops, laptops and miscellaneous hardware for employees.
- You will keep internal documentation up-to-date and accurate.
- You will deliver assigned operational and project commitments, utilizing the entire operations team as necessary and as agreed with the Internal IT Coordinator.
- You will perform maintenance activities on our internal infrastructure.
- You will monitor the internal team’s assigned alerts in conjunction with the live helpdesk and respond appropriately.
- You will work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of KSMC.
- You will demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize, plan and deliver your work and commitments in a timely manner.
Some of the skills we are expecting are. . .
- You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral.
- You should be able to explain technical challenges and solutions to just about anyone, regardless of their background.
- You should be willing to provide after-hours support as necessary.
- We require at least 1-3 years of experience as a Desktop Support Specialist or similar role
We expect that you will be able to perform the following tasks daily:
- Servers: Active Directory, File Permissions, Domain, Backups, Antivirus
- Computers: Computer Replacement, IPCONFIG details, Joint to Domain, Printer Installs, Antivirus
- User Support: User Profile Migrations, Outlook Setup, Mobile Device Setup (email)
- Applications and Products: Office 365, SharePoint, ConnectWise Products
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer