Senior Product Owner - Monetization (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com is part of Axel Springer SE and is one of the leading "Drive to Store" marketing partners in Europe and South America. Every day we inspire millions of shopping-savvy customers by bringing them together with their favourite brands and shops via our apps "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt".
More than 1,500 business customers, including brands such as Media Markt & Netto, rely on our data-based marketing solutions to market their offerings digitally and in the best possible way to efficiently increase their customer reach.
As a Senior Product Owner in On-Platform Monetization area, you will be responsible for the monetization of our audience on the kaufDA, MeinProspekt and Bonial (France) platforms. You will be reporting directly to Product Area Lead.
- Own the entire product life cycle, from opportunity assessment to packaging, training documentation for sellers and product catalog update;
- Develop a product vision through collaboration with the rest of the team and main stakeholders (Sales & Marketing);
- Prioritize the development of POCs, minimum sellable product, iterations or retirement;
- Provide vision, context and direction of prioritized product iterations to the development team and negotiate specifications to maximize market readiness;
- Monitor and share key results regularly;
- Communicate the roadmap and the delivery status of product iterations to the main stakeholders and to the entire company;
- Assess market competition and develop a broad market understanding;
- Focus on the business impact and always think about bringing value.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, experience in B2B is a big plus;
- A good understanding of the retail market, or at least a real interested in discovering it;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- A passion for quantitative and qualitative data to support your decisions and to foster consensus;
- Ability to turn complex topics into clear, concise product requirements and communicate them through structured product documentation;
- A flexible and hands-on mindset letting you react to changing business needs;
- Very good communication skills and a good sense of empathy to consider stakeholders with diverging points of view;
- Willingness to join client visits and offer technical insights on the spot;
- The ability to communicate in English;
- Proficiency in another language, either German or French, both being big plus points.
- An international team with a lot of personal responsibility and career opportunities
- Budget for your personal development from seminars to workshops and more…
- A gym directly in the office and a subsidy for your Urban Sports membership
- A room for children and families, if your Kita bails on you or is closed
- Weekly networking events
- A modern, air-conditioned office with roof terrace, barbecue and view of the greenery
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!