Working Student/Trainee - Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com is part of Axel Springer SE and is one of the leading "Drive to Store" marketing partners in Europe and South America. Every day we inspire millions of shopping-savvy customers by bringing them together with their favourite brands and shops via our apps "kaufDa" and "Mein Prospekt". More than 1,500 business customers, including brands such as Media Markt & Netto, rely on our data-based marketing solutions to market their offerings digitally in the best possible way to efficiently increase their customer reach.
About the team:
Team Sierra is responsible for one of the crucial internal systems in the company: the Campaign Management System or CMS. We are a distributed full-stack team working between Berlin (HQ) and Kyiv and we are responsible for laying down the foundation of an end-to-end system that allows full handling Bonial’s new products. We are looking for a working student/trainee Frontend Engineer to join us and work together on the dedicated product UI.
As a working student/trainee Frontend Engineer in our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate closely with software developers and product owners
- Assist in the development of the UI components using ReactJS
- Integrate the UI with RESTful API services
- Perform code reviews for other team members
- You are familiar with HTML5 & CSS3 again some practical experience would be a nice to have
- Familiarity with ReactJS, Redux, Bootstrap Framework
- Experience with Git, JIRA
- You are currently enrolled or studying a computer science related degree/course
- Real team player skills as well as the ability to work responsibly and reliably
- Good communications skills and a very good command of English
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- An international team with flat hierarchies, a lot of personal responsibility and career opportunities
- Budget for your personal development from seminars to workshops and more…
- Home office and flexible working hours
- A modern, air-conditioned office with roof terrace, barbecue and view of the greenery
- Your own gym directly in the office and a subsidy for your Urban Sports membership
- A room for children and families, if you Kita bails on you or is closed
- Weekly networking events