Product Designer - Mid/Senior - (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com is part of Axel Springer SE and is one of the leading "Drive to Store" marketing partners in Europe and South America. Every day we inspire millions of shopping-savvy customers by bringing them together with their favourite brands and shops via our apps "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt".
More than 1,500 business customers, including brands such as Media Markt & Netto, rely on our data-based marketing solutions to market their offerings digitally in the best possible way to efficiently increase their customer reach.
Bonial is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result. As a member of the Product team, our Product Designer will work with a multi-disciplinary team to apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities.
This role will require a combination of advanced prototyping, interaction design, information architecture and visual design. This position is extremely collaborative and requires a high degree of professionalism, communication skills, critical thinking and a strong focus on detail. We are looking for someone open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills.
- Create engaging experiences: Help our product to serve and delight our users while being aligned with platform conventions and responding to the best mobile/web app usability practices.
- Implementing strong visual design skills to build user interfaces (i.e. typography, colors, grid, layout). and designing for multiple platforms (i.e. responsive web, iOS, Android).
- Embrace A/B testing as a methodology to understand what design and interactions work best toward acquiring more customers and retaining them through the best user experience possible.
- Collaborate with key product stakeholders (Sales, Marketing…) to understand the customer and support product design goals for existing products and to ensure those goals are supported in the solution design
- Demonstrated track record of success designing software apps in a collaborative environment.
- Tool proficiency with Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Prototype tools (anything), and any new ones.
- Ability to concisely critique designs and to translate customer feedback and research into design decisions.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to and enjoyment of working closely and collaboratively with developers implementing your designs.
- PLUS if you have experience in research methodology
Please include a link to your portfolio / samples of your work with your application.
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- An international team with flat hierarchies, a lot of personal responsibility and career opportunities
- Budget for your personal development from seminars to workshops and more…
- Home office and flexible working hours
- A modern, air-conditioned office with roof terrace, barbecue and view of the greenery
- Your own gym directly in the office and a subsidy for your Urban Sports membership
- A room for children and families, if you Kita bails on you or is closed
- Weekly networking events