Internship Digital Marketing FR
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com, part of Axel Springer SE, is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America. Bonial inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands & retailers.
More than 1500 retailers & brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions from Bonial.com to promote their offers & reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Join us in Berlin's Silicon Alley! We're looking for a highly motivated and creative Intern (m/f/d) to help us expand operations in France. It will be a 6 months internship. If you like breaking new ground and working on creative solutions for ambitious new projects, read on ...
- Conception and implementation of the inbound marketing strategy in France
- Plan and execute on- and off-page web optimization (SEO)
- Driving organic app downloads through web platform and app stores (ASO)
- Planning and execution of A/B-tests along with other CRO measures
- Conduct traffic analysis
What you will need:
- You are currently studying marketing, business, communication or a related field
- Interest in Online Marketing and Web
- Some experience in content creation or blogging
- Familiar with the french retail market and trends
- A keen sense for visual and written communication
- Analytical and project management skills
- An autonomous work style and can-do spirit
- You know your way around Microsoft Office and have a particular flair for Excel
- You can communicate on a near-native level in French and English
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear careerpath, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roofterrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you..