Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com, part of Axel Springer SE, is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America. Bonial inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands & retailers.
More than 1500 retailers & brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions from Bonial.com to promote their offers & reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
The best person for this role will be primarily responsible for defining “what” the teams work on and assisting with determining “when” and “how.” They work closely with our engineering and business operations teams as Content Authorities.
They also work very closely with business operations to develop comprehensive solutions to opportunities and problems. Finally, they work together with the SCRUM master or team lead in order to make sure the agile/lean processes are in place and are working perfectly.
- Work with business owners, product managers, business stakeholders and engineering to develop, communicate and execute against a platform development roadmap.
- Gather and integrate usability testing, customer feedback, and data analysis as sources for system optimisations.
- Create and maintain a backlog of features and improvements to our business platforms.
- Measure progress using available dataWrite system, business and user requirements.
- Communicate requirements and goals clearly to development teams and be an active listener to act in an appropriate manner in regards to changes, new requirements etc.
- Define, track, and analyze your KPIs to measure the system's success.
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders (mainly internal).
- Collaborate with other product / system owners to share insights and help them to leverage your findings.
- Work closely with SCRUM master or team lead to develop the correct agile / lean mindset inside the team.
- Lead change management. Make sure not only technology continuously improves but also the processes and people around it.
- You have already worked in an agile environment and are familiar with Scrum and/or Kanban (experience with SAFe is a plus)
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Business/System Analyst for back-office systems (technology, services and human resources required to manage a company itself)
- You have a technical background and are passionate about new technologies
- You normally use data to drive product decisions (KPI driven products)
- Experience with SQL, especially PostgreSQL would be a plus
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate with IT and business individuals and teams at all levels, including describing complex problems in a non-technical manner.
- Requirements gathering experience and the ability to quickly translate business ideas into functional requirements or user stories
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you..