Scrum Master (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com, part of Axel Springer SE, is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America. Bonial inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands & retailers.
More than 1500 retailers & brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions from Bonial.com to promote their offers & reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
About the team:
Business Platforms is a business critical stream which aims to assure the support and development of the internal tools that allow Bonial to bring to market its services and value to its customers.
As a Scrum Master for our Business Platforms Streams, you make sure the team lives by the values and practices of Scrum. You help the team to deliver the best work they can. Additionally, you protect the team, willing to do anything needed to help the team perform at their highest level.
- Establish an environment where the team can can successfully implement the committed OKR's.
- Foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement in order to avoid complacency (stop continuous improvement after achieving a milestone or being successful)
- Work closely together with the System Owner, Software Engineering Leads and other Scrum Masters to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint
- Represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums meeting and pass information from that meeting back to the team.
- Will work in close relationship with your peers in the Berlin office, to orchestrate the scaled agile approach, that we follow.
- Address team dynamics and facilitate Scrum meetings. The amount and frequency of the meetings might be different depending on the team's autonomy and seniority.
- Foster concept creation and evaluation of new features and software architectures.
- Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
If you have…
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a similar degree
- Worked as Scrum Master for the last two years
- Have experience working with multiple scrum teams, preferably remote teams too
- Interest in current trends in the area of mobile and web software development
- A project management background that has had a focus on technical understanding
- Good and fluent communication skills in English
then you would be exactly what we are looking for!
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear careerpath, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roofterrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you..