Data Analyst France (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Our Teamlead Data Science & Analytics says: “Data is one of the hubs between Online Marketing, Product, IT and Sales here at Bonial.com. New questions are raised every day that cover all facets of BI such as developing a prediction model for user retention, defining KPIs and events for an A/B test, integrating a new data source in our enterprise data architecture or supporting critical business decisions by translating business problems into quantitative terms.
We support all departments to help them deliver the most value to the users and the company. As part of the data team you can influence projects with the results of your analysis. We offer you a strong learning curve, responsibility for projects and room for your own ideas to bring the data team to the next level.
As our new Data Analyst, you join our Data Team and report to our Group’s Data Science & Analytics Team Lead. In this role, you will create, evaluate and automate reports based on the requirements of internal stakeholders, like Online Marketing, Sales and Product, as well as maintain and modify them based on changing business requirements.
Furthermore, you will...
- Perform regular deep-dives investigating business questions with timely and insightful analysis.
- Develop new KPIs to enable all departments to make business-critical decisions based on data.
- Filter, organise and clean large volumes of data prior to analysis.
- Gather know-how on tools and best practices on a daily basis.
You hold a degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or equivalent (technical) field and you have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a passion for analytics and data and bring with you a couple of years of hands-on experience.
Furthermore you have...
- A strong ability to understand and incorporate the big picture into the details of an analysis.
- Well structured, analytical thinking and ability to explain and visualise complex analysis in a clear understandable manner to a non-technical audience.
- At least 1 year of experience in data field.
- The ability to understand & write complex SQL statements and preferably a programming language, e.g. Python, R, etc.
- Having experience with Big Data architectures is a plus.
- Experience with data visualisation, e.g. Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, D3
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you.