Part Time / Working Student Community Management (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com operates the leading location based shopping platform worldwide, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products to connect shoppers with their favourite local stores and brands. Reaching 25 million users each month, our brands focus on all stages of the shopping journey: discovering deals, following favourite stores, creating shopping lists and ultimately making a trip to the store. More than 5,200 retailers and brands rely on our services to communicate their offers and products, reaching a high quality audience with strong ROI.
- Receiving and answering user feedback from multiple communication channels via Zendesk plattform
- Manage all social media channels to boost brand awareness and extend the user community
- You will support the marketing team in campaigns
- Participate in quarterly product roadmap planning
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills which allow you to deliver appropriate responses depending on channel and situation
- A Bachelor or Master student in Business Economics, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- Familiar with community management and/or social media (Twitter, Facebook and other common networks)
- Outstanding spoken and written English skills (on a native/near-native level); good German skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Something new and different every week: As projects evolve, so will your challenges and tasks.
- Room to grow: Opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities.
- To be part of the thriving Inbound Marketing team – a group of young, international professionals in SEO, content and social media marketing.
- The chance to work in the bustling center of Berlin at a convenient, well-connected location.