Scrum Master (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com operates the leading location based shopping platform worldwide, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products to connect shoppers with their favourite local stores and brands. Reaching 25 million users each month, our brands focus on all stages of the shopping journey: discovering deals, following favourite stores, creating shopping lists and ultimately making a trip to the store.
About the team:
Work in a cross-functional team with a focus on web platform. Our outstanding team spirit is driven by a high degree of self-organization and a high degree of technology freedom. If you have a strong motivation to create a state-of-the-art app and to bring an already successful team to the next level, let’s talk.
As the Scrum Master for three of our cross-functional agile teams you:
- Make significant contributions and decisions to the development of Bonial products for the entire Bonial International Group.
- Work closely together with the Product Owner, Product Manager and the Software Engineering Manager in managing the backlog of the team.
- Will work in close relationship with your peers in the Berlin office, to orchestrate the scaled agile approach, that we follow.
- Conduct, planning, estimation, retrospective meetings and take part in the Scrum-Of-Scrums-Meetings.
- Assist in the concept creation and evaluation of new features and software architectures.
If you have...
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a similar degree
- Worked as Scrum Master for the last two years
- Have experience working with multiple scrum teams, preferably remote teams too
- Interest in current trends in the area of mobile and web software development
- A project management background that has had a focus on technical understanding
- Real team player skills and you always lend a hand and take on a new challenge
- Good and fluent communication skills in English
then you would be exactly what we are looking for!
You can expect...
- To be the next member of a diverse and international team and company with people from all over the world.
- To contribute and learn things, every day!
- Room to grow: you will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities.
- A friendly atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events.