Salesforce Administrator (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Bonial.com operates the leading location-based shopping platform worldwide, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products to connect shoppers with their favourite local stores and brands. Reaching 25 million users each month, our brands focus on all stages of the shopping journey: discovering deals, following favourite stores, creating shopping lists and ultimately making a trip to the store. More than 5,200 retailers and brands rely on our services to communicate their offers and products, reaching a high-quality audience with strong ROI.
As Salesforce Administrator you will be someone that has a very strong understanding of Product strategy who can forge strong links and collaborate with the Sales, IT, Finance and product teams. You will need to be confident in providing consultation of the Product and IT in regards to all Salesforce requirements you will not just be an administrator but understand the fields of analytics and business functions.
To be successful in this role you will need to understand these key areas:
- Manage users, data, and security
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Build reports and dashboards based on management needs
- Develop and maintain workflows/automation processes
Further Salesforce Development
- Keep processes simple, streamlined and efficient
- Understand the requirements based upon the creation of new product lines
- Responsibility of team training and the education of the sales people/ products which will include the proper documentation of all processes etc.
- Defining the Salesforce release strategy (testing, release and communication)
- Enhancing the general knowledge of Salesforce within the company
- Highly motivated to deliver amazing solutions on business issues
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of a team
- Analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Informatics or equivalent would be beneficial
- 2-4 years experience with Salesforce
- ADM 201 certification
- Understanding of Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing is a plus
- Light development skills in Apex/Heroku is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- German Native or C1 level language skills & strong grasp of English (both are Key for this position)
- Understanding of relational database concepts and data management?
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- To be the next member of a diverse and international team and company with people from all over the world.
- To contribute and learn things, every day!
- Room to grow: you will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities.
- A friendly atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events.