Medior Fullstack .Net Developer
- Nieuwe Duinweg, 2587 Den Haag, Netherlands
Kamernet is the biggest online marketplace for the supply and demand of rooms, studios and apartments for students, young professionals and expats. Here are a few facts and figures to give you an impression; there are about 100 million page views a year, the website is visited about 18 million times, around 450 thousands profiles are active and around 100 thousands rooms, studio’s and apartments are advertised.
Job: Medior Fullstack .Net Developer
Location: The Hague / Den Haag , Netherlands (We are looking for regional based applicants)
Hours: 40 p/w
Salary: Market Conform
Experience: 3-5 years
What will you do at Kamernet
How does working at Kamernet look like?
For Kamernet you will be working in a passionate scrum team, consisting of 2 senior back-enders, of which one takes the roll of scrum master, a skilled front-ender, a medior all-round dev, a dedicated tester and of course the product owner. Next to that we work with a flexible near shore team for bigger projects. To realize the innovative web projects, we work with Agile / Scrum, in which we use Jira Agile. In collaboration with the Product Owner, sprints will be carefully scheduled by means of points poker, based on the velocity of previous sprints. Nevertheless with a lot of innovative projects coming up, it’s going to be a challenge to make all deadlines. The work you have performed will be directly visible on the platform, and you’ll receive feedback from both our end-users and the business.
What are your tasks?
• Realizing web projects; development of the Kamernet Web platform
• Support the related services (like API’s for the apps)
• Contributing ideas and solutions with regard to technical issues
• Close collaboration with the product owner and in-house developers • Direct contact with the external system administrators you’re supporting and vice versa
• IT-related Higher Vocational / University education and/or
• At least 2-3 years of experience as a .Net developer
• Experience with .NET 4.0 and higher, MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework is a requirement
• Experience with CSS framework libraries (Bootstrap, Materialize) is a requirement.
• Experience with XML, SOAP is required
• Independent, analytical and perseverance should be words that you are comfortable with
Nice to have:
• Experience with Continous Integration Tools like Team city or similar tools
• Experience with high-performance websites
• Experience with responsive and adaptive designs
• Work experience in a scrum / agile team
• Experience with windows hosting environment
• Knowledge of SEO
• Experience with Developing Progressive Web Apps
What does Kamernet offer you?
• A salary that is based on your experience and skill level
• 25 vacation days
• A pension scheme
• A laptop
• Travel allowance
• Well-accessible, representative workplace at our The Hague headquarters
• Short lines with the business, in a very international team of people
• Online training with Pluralsight
Acquisition not desired.