Senior Fullstack .Net Developer
- Laan van Oversteen, 2289 CX Rijswijk, Netherlands
Kamernet is the biggest online marketplace for the supply and demand of rooms, studios and apartments for students, young professionals and expats. Here are a few facts and figures to give you an impression; there are about 100 million page views a year, the website is visited about 18 million times, around 450 thousands profiles are active and around 100 thousands rooms, studio’s and apartments are advertised.
Senior Fullstack .Net Developer (.NET / MVC)
Location: The Hague / Den Haag , Netherlands (We are looking for regional based applicants, who are eligible to work in Netherlands)
Hours: 40 p/w
Salary: Market Conform
Experience: 6+ years
What will you do at Kamernet
How does working at Kamernet look like?
For Kamernet you will be working in a passionate scrum team of 8 people which includes 3 full-stack developers, 2 front-end developers, dedicated tester, a scrum master and a product owner. Next, to that, we work with a flexible nearshore team for bigger projects. To realize the innovative web projects, we work with Agile / Scrum, in which we use Jira Agile. In collaboration with the Product Owner, sprints will be carefully scheduled by means of points poker, based on the velocity of previous sprints. Nevertheless, with a lot of innovative projects coming up, it’s going to be a challenge to make all deadlines. The work you have performed will be directly visible on the platform, and you’ll receive feedback from both our end-users and the business.
What are your tasks?
• Realizing web projects; development of the Kamernet Web platform
• Support the related services (like API’s for the apps)
• Contributing ideas and solutions with regard to technical issues
• Close collaboration with the product owner and in-house developers
• Direct contact with the external system administrators you’re supporting and vice versa
• Coach junior team members
• Take ownership of the software development process
What does Kamernet ask of you?
• IT-related Higher Vocational / University education and/or
• At least 6 years of experience as a .Net developer
• Experience with .NET 4.0 and higher, MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework is a requirement
• Experience with css framework libraries (Bootstrap , Materialize) is a requirement.
• Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, WEB API is required
• Experience with Continous Integration with Teamcity or any other tools is required
• Experience with high-performance websites is required
• Experience with responsive and adaptive designs required
• Work experience in a scrum / agile team is required
• Experience with windows hosting environment is required
• Basic knowledge of SEO is required
• Independent, analytical and perseverance should be words that you are comfortable with
• Good grasp of English language, Dutch is not a requirement
• Expereince with Developing Progessive Web Apps is an advantage
What does Kamernet offer you?
• A salary that is based on your experience and skill level
• 25 vacation days
• A pension scheme
• A laptop
• Travel allowance
• Well-accessible, representative workplace at our The Hague headquarters
• Short lines with the business, in a very international team of people
• Online training with Pluralsight
Acquisition not desired.