Technical Lead (Blockchain Project)
KBG Blockchain Game Studios holds a passion to accelerate blockchain adoption and create decentralized gaming products with enriched in-game ecosystems. Via heartfelt efforts, we aim to revolutionize the way gaming innovators enter the gamefi market.
We are looking for a Technical Lead who has experience with Frontend, Backend and Blockchain Development with high motivation to grow the company’s products. You will be involved in designing and developing apps for the platform of the blockchain game ecosystem.
You will lead & help the team in technology to create many amazing games and blockchain platforms to change the life of a large number of users globally. You will lead our talented members to build the next unicorn. Yes, why not?
- Purpose of Job: Perform technical leadership of the team and be responsible for developing a stable and scalable platform of the blockchain game ecosystem: RUNNOW – the lifestyle super-app.
- Involving in product document review and proposing the technical solution
- Handle technical kinds of stuff: review members’ feature coding solutions in Database design, algorithm, and code sequences before doing feature coding.
- Review and approve member code commitment.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the web/mobile application.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Interact with the product team and developers to build new features with well-designed and scale in mind.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional Front-end code.
- Mentor the other members to leverage the performance and skills of the entire team.
- Ability to review code and give feedback to other members to keep a high-quality code base.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies to leverage the technical ability of the team.
Expected to have
- 5+ years of backend and frontend software development experience in tech startups
- 2+ years of blockchain smart-contract development (BSC, Ether, Truffle,..)
- 2+ years of engineering team management experience
- 2+ years of DevOps experiences with cloud platform (AWS, Google Cloud...)
- Hands-on smart-contracts development in many products
- Good working experience with the MERN stack (MongoDB/MySQL, ExpressJS, NodeJS, ReactJS)
- Demonstrable portfolio of projects in the technologies listed above.
- Hands on skills in project management, architecture, development
- Design, code, test, deploy and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Solid knowledge and experiences with OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with standard software qualities
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, keen on details
- Be familiar with CI/CD technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with unit testing, integration test automation, and deployment automation
Good to have
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Have a pioneering mindset and enjoy building something new
- Fluently explaining to the team to help them understand the architect/problems via verbal communication or email
- Sell motivated, independent, and having high commitment
- Teamwork: open and honest, collaborative in team productivity improvement
- Process: experienced with agile, especially in Scrum
- Balance discovery phases with implementation work
- Be excellent at working both independently and in a team
Passion for software development, scalable architecture, and product building
- Working in a dynamic, creative Tech Global environment and professional environment with many opportunities for advancement
- Good welfare policies according to the company's regulations.
- Annual company travel, team building activities.