Blockchain Developer (BSC)
KBG Blockchain Game Studios hold the passion to accelerate blockchain adoption and create decentralized gaming products with enriched in-game ecosystems. Via heartfelt efforts, we aim to revolutionize the way gaming innovators enter the gamefi market.
Runnow.io is a Gamification - Move & Earn project belonging to KBG Studio based on the training needs of physically active people every day, such as walking, jogging, professional running, cycling, and swimming. Other activities will be future updates like Gym, Yoga, etc.. to burn energy in the body and earn income from that practice.
We are looking for a Blockchain Backend Leader and will be reporting directly to our PM & CTO.
- Research, design, develop, and test contracts, token incentive systems, and other blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Build and maintain client and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community-work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- You feel passionate about making an excellent product and never think ‘That’s not my job’.
- 3 years minimum of experience in Web services and API development
- Strong experience in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Go, Python, TypeScript, Java, C++, C#, and/or Scala.
- Experience in designing and building scalable, fault tolerant, and secure distributed systems.
- Strong working knowledge with public blockchains.
- Understand complex data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of subgraphs, graph protocol, and Solidity. You should have written smart contracts.
- Familiarity with cryptography
- Have experience with RDBMS, NoSQL, and databases like Postgres
- Have experience with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Have experience with GitHub and any cloud preferably AWS.
- Innovative, proactive, and highly adaptable to a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
- Operate from the perspective of no job too big or too small
- Perseverance to push through obstacles swiftly and execute across a broad range of responsibilities, while keeping an eye to the bigger picture
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and approach challenges with an entrepreneurial growth mindset
- High emotional intelligence, a low-ego and collaborate well with people from different cultures and points of view
- Inquisitive by nature and interested in working closely with the technology team to understand blockchain and other cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to work independently
- Working in a dynamic, creative Tech Global environment and professional environment with many opportunities for advancement
- Good welfare policies according to the company's regulations.
- Annual company travel, team building activities.
- Working time: 09:00 - 18:00 (Monday - Friday), 1hour lunch break