Senior QA Engineer
- Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India
Launched in 2007, ixigo is an AI-based travel app based in Gurugram, India. ixigo services Indian travellers and their travel utility, planning and booking problems using technology and artificial intelligence. Offering train, flight and bus utility & bookings, the company applies AI for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, airfare predictions & alerts, train delay prediction, PNR confirmation prediction and automated customer service.
Role & Responsibility
As a Senior Software Engineer Test, You will be involved in manual testing of our product suite Web App, Mobile Apps and public REST APIs. This individual will be responsible to work with the Product, QA and development teams to create/define test planning and strategize various tests to deliver high quality product.
- Own ad testing for all platforms and properties
- Develop test cases, test plans, and issues reports
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the project development lifecycle
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- As necessary, develop QA processes and/or techniques to increase platform efficiencies
- Concisely document all QA testing processes
- Maintain release cycle changes
- Strong analytics and data-driven decision making skills
- Assist in support for new and production releases
- Assist with trouble-shooting production-level issues, behaviors, and potential problems/defects
- Experience with testing Web APIs and services
- Identify performance and market trends
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- 1-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience on Mobile applications testing for native iOS & Android applications
- Well versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual and Automation Testing
- Experience with e business/e commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
Culture: ixigems enjoy a fun and rewarding work atmosphere. We do not believe in hierarchies, and we encourage communication and constructive collaboration. We believe in the personal growth of individuals, creative approaches to solve real-world problems, and questioning the status quo!