Data Security Engineer/ Security Engineer/Network Engineer
- 2001 robert Barrousa, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
If you are interested, Then please reach to me at my direct number 734-335-8252 or Email me at [email protected]
IT Production – Data Security Engineer
The missions of the Security Engineer are:
· To lead the engineering of the security solutions in his/her area of responsibility
· To contribute to the security analysis activities in his/her scope of expertise
Data Security controls and solutions such as:
· Data loss prevention: Symantec DLP, Activity monitoring: Varonis / Imperva
· Encryption tools, Data masking tools, Data classification tools
In his/her area, the Security Engineer is responsible for the following activities:
· Evaluate, design, develop, deploy, test and transition security solution(s), processes and tools
· Manage the associated projects to support this lifecycle
· Deliver and maintain the technical documentation related to the engineering and architecture of the security solution(s)
· Provide expert support for the processes and tools in scope of security solution(s)
· Work closely with IT architects and other IT teams on designing security capabilities in the IT solutions (services, process and tools)
· Create, maintain and ensure adherence security policies, procedures, technical baselines, guidelines and control standards
· Leverage multiple security focus areas to ensure that protective measures are appropriate, effective in combination, and interact properly with other system capabilities
· Participate in both internal and external audits
He/she also contributes to
· Manage program or portfolio of projects
· Perform administrative controls
· Support the Service Delivery Management activities for his/her security solution(s)
· Requires a minimum of 10 + years' professional experience in the technology field, including a minimum of 5+ years' of security experience.
· Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedure, and documentation
· Thorough understanding of technologies and security concepts
· Ability to present complex solutions and methods to general community
· Security certifications are a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Associate Technical Recruiter
Infotree Global Solutions Inc..
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.