PR & Marketing Internship
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
ESTABLISHED IN 2007, INSEGMENT, AN INC 5000 COMPANY, IS A FULL-SERVICE DIGITAL MARKETING AND ADVERTISING AGENCY
Located at the heart of one of the most innovative technology hubs in the world - Boston. Working across strategy, creativity and a meticulous engineering process, we pride ourselves on bringing clients quantifiable, high-impact marketing results. We provide our clients with the most innovative digital marketing solutions in the market today, accomplishing client goals while delivering a maximum return on investment.
We are seeking a PR & Marketing Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
Interns will learn about the initial stages of setting goals, evaluating existing channels, creating a social media strategy all the way through to the implementation of and reporting on those communications strategies.
- Fully support company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and maintain marketing content.
- Conduct research on social media trends
- Write posts for a variety of social media accounts
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in blog writing preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Creativity and ability to come up with interesting ideas for blogs, articles, and social media posts and campaigns
- Experience and knowledge of social media management and usage of Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn preferred.
- Basic computer literacy a must: proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint.
- Public Relations
- Other concentrations welcome
Please provide writing samples and cover letter to be considered for this internship.
Please note that the next step is the video interview!