Director of Digital Marketing Agency
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
ESTABLISHED IN 2007, INSEGMENT, AN INC 5000 COMPANY, IS A FULL-SERVICE DIGITAL MARKETING AND ADVERTISING AGENCY
Located at the heart of one of the most innovative technology hubs in the world - Boston. Working across strategy, creativity and a meticulous engineering process, we pride ourselves on bringing clients quantifiable, high-impact marketing results. We provide our clients with the most innovative digital marketing solutions in the market today, accomplishing client goals while delivering a maximum return on investment.
We are looking for a driven, passionate and proven marketer to lead the Digital Marketing team at inSegment. The ideal candidate has agency experience running digital campaigns, managing people, pitching new business, communicating with clients, and setting strategy for paid and organic marketing programs. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, has worked with clients within an agency team, and now is looking to step into a leadership role.
You will provide strategic direction for our clients based on an understanding of our client’s business objectives and the digital tactics proven to drive meaningful results. The Director must be able to incorporate data and creative thinking to pitch, develop and execute full-funnel marketing campaigns. You will be managing relationships with the team of Analysts reporting to you, our clients and our web design & development team. Your job is to keep our clients happy by helping them achieve their goals, while growing our business, our team and maximizing the agency’s profitability.
Please note, that is a full-time position in Boston.
- Acquire new business, develop strategy and scopes of work through in-depth proposals with prospects
- Develop media plans with new clients for all inSegment programs
- Oversee team of account managers, analysts, and interns (in-office and remote)
- Provide consistent qualitative and quantitative feedback to team members regarding performance, outlining quarterly objectives to achieve personal goals
- Serve as a senior point of contact with clients of the agency
- Retain and grow/upsell existing accounts
- Deliver client reports consistently while explaining the data in a natural way that clients can understand
- Manage projects, track spend and work with accounts payable to handle billing
- Evaluate innovative new tools and tactics to keep inSegment in the forefront of MarTech
To be considered for this off-the-hook opportunity, you must have:
- Agency-experience (4+ years)
- A track record of driving results for clients (ideally in the B2B, higher education, and/or financial services verticals)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Desire to be a mentor
- Ability to motivate a team
Digital marketing tools/tactics you should know include:
- Paid Search / Google Ads
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Programmatic Display
- Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing Automation (knowledge of Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot and/or SharpSpring is a plus)
- Email Marketing
Perhaps most importantly, you must understand how these tactics work together to be used synergistically for a holistic approach to full-funnel digital marketing, and how to measure effectiveness of those programs.
We are laser-focused on driving results for our clients. If you are smart, driven, love a challenge and seeking a high-impact opportunity leading an agency team, this is the opportunity for you!