Digital Marketing Analyst
- 300 Washington Street, Suite 850, Newton, MA, United States
inSegment, an INC 5000 company, is an award winning top tier Digital Marketing Agency with over 10 years track record in building lasting client relationships by providing top-quality digital marketing services including Demand Generation, SEO, Website Development, Paid Search and Display, Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing.
Please note, we are looking for local candidates only with 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Agency.
Responsible for the implementation and delivery of digital marketing strategy across many channels and many platforms through SEM/SEO and social. The Digital Marketing Analyst assists the Digital Marketing Manager in the management, strategy creation, and data analysis of digital marketing programs such as SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Remarketing, and Site Optimization.
- Pull, analyze, and report marketing and business data to identify trends and patterns that reveal customer behavior and habits
- Proactively seek and evaluate performance metrics using insights to optimize campaigns and drive sales
- Provide creative solutions to complex marketing problems
- Create, manage and optimize processes to improve efficiency and drive success
- Collaborate with marketing team members to continually learn, grow, and build a company culture
- 2+ years of experience in SEM, SEO, PPC, display, programmatic and email marketing
- Comprehensive digital campaign management with a proven track record
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 + GPA
- English writing and composition is perfect
- Proven knowledge of presentation prep and showcasing
- Ability to create easy to read reports relaying complex data sets
- Expert in time-management and prioritization of responsibilities
- Desire to learn, grow and excel at all times
- Eagerness to jump head first and never look back
- Superb analytical skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Excel master
- Super motivated
- Exceptional attention to details
Please include a detailed cover letter addressing your qualifications and direct experience related to the job description. Applications without cover letters will not be considered!
Please know that if we like your application, the next step would be to submit a video interview!