IKEA Mexico Store HR Generalist
- Moctezuma 2da Secc, Venustiano Carranza, CDMX, Mexico
Hej! We are KEA Mexico and we want to offer you an exciting and empowering work environment in a brand new market. You have the exceptional opportunity to grow and develop together with us in this fantastic journey!
And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will be the enabler to create a better everyday life for the many Mexicans! We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico. Ready?
To establish IKEA as a great place to work by attracting, engaging and retaining co-workers who have the “Customer in focus” and share the IKEA values. This will ensure growth and development for all co-workers, inspiring them to perform and grow with IKEA.
This will support IKEA in achieving the business Be a Be a strong and people contributor to the functional managers and co-workers.
To provide HR subject matter expertise, process HR operational matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way.
- To be the leader in life at home
- Growth and sustained long-term profitability
- Be a strong and people contributor to the functional managers and co-workers.
- To provide HR subject matter expertise, process HR operational matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way
- Promote and safeguard the IKEA culture by being a role model who expresses the IKEA values in all HR operational matters and people agenda.
- Be a business partner in providing advice and support to managers and also co-workers on all HR matters and ensuring compliance to national legislation, regulations and company HR policies and procedures.
- Actively work with strategic staff planning to optimise the customer experience by having competent and healthy IKEA co-workers available for our customers while securing an efficient running operation towards creating a great place to work.
- Contribute to the relevant HR areas of the store action plan and take ownership for the implementation.
- Responsible for the day to day HR operations of your respective functions. This includes recruitment, employee engagement , conflict resolutions, industrial relations (if applicable), exit process and other HRM related matters and be the liaison personnel pertaining to salary matters.
- Partner with L&D to support and contribute to the performance evaluation and development talk, and talent review process.
- Partner with sustainability on IKEA environmental commitment as a natural and integrated part of our daily business.
- Any ad-hoc HR duties as assigned
- Knowledge of local employment law, regulations and practices
- HR knowledge on talent management , recruitment, performance management , competence development and succession planning
- Interview skill
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Counselling and coaching skills
- The IKEA values truly reflect personal values
- Being passionate about developing people and having a strong belief in individuals' potential
- Leading business through people Act local within a country framework
- Combining functional and operational expertise
- Ability to demonstrate leadership capabilities and build trustful relationship
- Ability to communicate clearly with people of different levels and in different situations
- Ability to work independently and reliably on agreed HR actions
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity
- Develop the business and deliver results Lead and develop people
- Inspire and clarify
- Create togetherness
- Find better ways
- Enable change
Does the thought of turning global brand ideas into local retail communication sound exciting? Great, this job is for you. Call us! A super rich culture and an amazing journey is waiting for you!