Sr. Mobile(iOS/Android) Developer
- Galleria Way, Glendale, CA 91204, USA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Senior Mobile(iOS/Android) Developer
Location: Glendale, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (most likely 12+ months)
- Work closely with CTO and development team to take an existing iOS app and build it for Android framework.
- 10+ years of professional development experience with significant experience in Android native mobile app development
- Experience designing and architecting complex multi-threaded mobile apps
- Proficient with Java, Kotlin and Android Studio
- Experience with Android build management and provisioning
- Experience with React Native preferred
- Experience writing and integrating with RESTful web services
- Experience with Real-Time Collaboration (RTC) technology for audio and video management
- Security minded, experience with encryption, Oauth and OWASP standards
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with SQL
- Experience building and deploying apps to Google Play Store with solid understanding of compliance policies and submission requirements
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience with iOS application development and Swift a plus
- Experience with Twilio and Watson a plus
- Knowledge about Neural Networks API and TensorFlow a plus
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Should manage own time and work well both independently and as part of a team